This certification helps your clients unlock and expand their creative potential, and to know how to best manage their energy in typical work environments. It also allows leaders know how to work better with, and support the Creatives on their team. Empower your clients to get unstuck, create their life and help them find their dreams and ideas become a reality. The Flourishing Creativity Coaching Certification teaches you how to tap into clients’ creative potential and design steps to manifest their ideas into reality using the 13 Success Factors for Flourishing Creativity, the Creativity Growth Plan, and evidence-based tools to assess their creative strengths and receive Action plan templates to support your clients in their creative goals:
- A fresh perspective on creative and it’s critical importance in personal and professional environments,
- The 13 Success Factors For Flourishing Creativity,
- The mindset, tools and skillset to flourish creatively, both personally and professionally, and to support others to do the same,
- Training for you and your clients to inspire flourishing creativity in the personal and professional realms confidently and with integrity, passion, and purpose,
- Evidence-based tools, assessments, and templates to support your clients in achieving their creative goals,
- Learn creativity in a way that aligns with your personality and skills, and to help others to do the same,
- Experience the Flourishing Creativity-Assessment Tool (FCAT), Creativity Growth Plan (CGP), and Creativity Mindset Assessment (CMA).
In Certified Flourishing Coaching™, all of our certification programs are evidence-based, grounded in science, and drawn from coaching best practices. Based on the psychology of flourishing and the most effective coaching techniques honed over decades of coaching and counselling tens of thousands of clients, along with training and certifying thousands of coaches all over the world, Certified Flourishing Coaching™ is the first global coaching model that is truly evidence-based. As Coaching has evolved, clients are looking for an approach that is evidence-based. Coaching is evolving towards Flourishing because there is a scientific and evidence-basis for Flourishing, and because the concepts of Flourishing can be easily applied in a Creativity Coaching context.