In a world where the experience of so many is loneliness and isolation, and where conflict pervades interpersonal and professional relationships, Certified Flourishing Relationships Coach™ training allows the coach to bring hope back to relationships again. You will discover the 11 Key Success Factors for Flourishing Relationships, learn the Certified Flourishing Coach Model For Transformational Change to support relationships to flourish, be supported with the Flourishing Relationships Blueprint Tool, and receive Action plan templates to support your clients in their relationship goals:
- A fresh perspective on parenting and it’s critical importance in the world,
- The 11 Key Success Factors For Flourishing Relationships,
- The mindset, tools and skillset to create flourishing relationships, both personally and professionally, and to support others to do the same,
- Training for you and your clients to create flourishing relationships in the personal and professional realms confidently and with integrity, passion, and purpose,
- Evidence-based tools, assessments, and templates to support your clients in achieving their relationship goals,
- Learn relationships in a way that aligns with your personality and skills, and to help others to do the same,
- Experience the Flourishing Self-Assessment Tool-Relationship (FSAT-R), Relationship Compass, Relationship Blueprint, Relationship Growth Plan (RGP), Relationships Action Plan (RAP), and Relationships Mindset Assessment (RMA).
As Coaching has evolved, clients are looking for an approach that is evidence-based and professionalized. The Certified Flourishing Coaching Model™ takes the best available current research around people, change, and specifically how people flourish, and practically applies it with a coaching lens. Specifically, the Certified Flourishing Coaching Model™ draws on the psychology of human flourishing which has a well-established theoretical framework, and decades of coaching best practices and techniques.
The term “evidence-based” describes an approach that emphasizes the practical application of the findings of the best available current research. The Certified Flourishing Coach Model™ is evidence-based and practitioner focused, meaning it is based on science and psychology. Grounded in the psychology of flourishing and coaching best practices honed over decades of coaching and counselling tens of thousands of clients, along with training and certifying thousands of coaches all over the world, Certified Flourishing Coaching™ is truly global in nature.
Written by Certified Flourishing Coaching founder Abe Brown, MBA, M.R.Ed./C., with significant contributions from Dr. Wayne Hammond, PH.D., the Certified Flourishing Coach Model™ pulls on the 6 Steps that Create Transformational Change within the framework of the 10 Core Competencies for Flourishing, to invite clients into a thriving mindset and sustainable change in every area of life.
Receive your Certification as a Certified Flourishing Relationship Coach™ in 2 days, with Pre-Work Modules and Post-Course Support Modules included. Our training is conductive LIVE in-person and livestream online (so YOU can join us from literally ANYWHERE!), and is an evidence-based coaching certification program to augment your career and leadership endeavors in any area, or to help you build your business as a professional coach.