Elevate Your Speaking Business
✓ October 11 – November 29, 2023
✓ Live Online with Connie Jakab & Richard Lee-Thai
In the eight weeks you will learn:
- To target your message to the market fit for you, your message
- How to stand out
- How to speak your audience’s language
- How to market your speaking business from creating your one pager, to speaker reels, to elements that set you apart
- How to market your speaking business
- How to vet event producers and events
- How to apply to speak for conferences and write stand out proposals
- The various types of revenue models for speaking.
- How to seal speaking deals
- How to negotiate pricing
- The typical time it takes to book speaking gigs.
- How to write a TEDx talk
- How to multiply your message and take your speaking business further
- How to get invited back to speak on repeat
Connie Jakab is a sought after speaker for her humor and real talk. She has been speaking on stages for over 30 years from workshops to keynotes in front of thousands. Her dynamic speaking style won her a chance to be flown to Toronto to meet Tony Robbins himself. She has been able to make an income as a keynote speaker and facilitator and loves to pass on how others can make an income speaking as well.
Richard Lee-Thai is a TEDx Speaker, Connection Consultant, and co-author of “Become Your Superself: Connect with Yourself to Connect with Others.” His TEDx talk: “How to Find Excuses to Connect” outlines how people can make meaningful connections easier. Having personally struggled with shyness and loneliness, he now regularly speaks to youth, students, and organizations on the importance of connection.
Growing up, we never had classes on social skills. Addressing this lack of education, Richard engages audiences with interactive presentations that leave them feeling more socially confident and equipped with tools to make meaningful connections in their personal and professional lives. He is also a podcaster, Associate Certified Coach (ACC) with the International Coach Federation, and Adjunct Instructor at the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT).
His motto is: “You never know how any connection can transform your life.”
Connections can happen anywhere and anytime, so he encourages you to find that excuse to connect!
Are you ready to step into becoming a professional speaker?
In this 8 week course, we are going to do a deep dive into everything you need to launch your speaking business and start getting paid speaking gigs!