If you want to help your business clients create strong foundations in their business, this Certification is for you! You will discover the Blueprint for a Flourishing Business that includes 13 Key Success Factors, the Flourishing Transformational Business Change Model, along with tools and assessments to equip your clients to confidently grow their business and bottom line! The Flourishing Business Coaching Certification teaches you how to help your clients tap into their business potential, be it in a for-profit or not-for-profit with the 13 Key Success Factors for Flourishing Business, the FBAT (Flourishing Business Assessment Tool), the Business Growth Plan (1 Year), and over 15 evidence-based tools ranging from pricing and promotion, to people and productivity. Our flourishing approach and extensive business-backed tools all support your clients in their business goals:
- A fresh perspective on business and entrepreneurship in both the for-profit and not-for-profit environments,
- The 13 Key Success Factors For A Flourishing Business,
- The mindset, tools and skillset to flourish in business, and to support others to do the same,
- Training for you and your clients to inspire flourishing business confidently and with integrity, passion, and purpose,
- Evidence-based tools, assessments, and templates to support your clients in achieving their business goals,
- Learn business in a way that aligns with your personality and skills, and to help others to do the same,
- Experience the Flourishing Business Assessment Tool (FBAT), Business Growth Plan (BGP), and over 15 other Business tools.
In Certified Flourishing Coaching™, all of our certification programs are evidence-based, grounded in science, and drawn from coaching best practices. Based on the psychology of flourishing and the most effective coaching techniques honed over decades of coaching and counselling tens of thousands of clients, along with training and certifying thousands of coaches all over the world, Certified Flourishing Coaching™ is the first global coaching model that is truly evidence-based. As Coaching has evolved, clients are looking for an approach that is evidence-based. Coaching is evolving towards Flourishing because there is a scientific and evidence-basis for Flourishing, and because the concepts of Flourishing can be easily applied in a Business Coaching context.