Flourishing Parenting Coach™ – Livestream Online – Calgary – August 18, 2022
✓ August 18, 2022 in Calgary, Alberta – 8:30 A.M – 5:00 P.M (Mountain Time)
✓ In-Person and Online
✓ 1-Day Program Intensive
✓ Live Instruction with Connie Jakab, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a detailed course outline.
✓ Online Portal with Additional Resources
✓ Bonus Training Recordings
✓ Private Facebook Community
✓ and MORE!
Whether you want to enhance your skillset as a parent or desire to hold space for parents and coach them to flourish in their parenting skills, this certification is for you. Together, we will dive into the 13 Critical Success Factors for Flourishing Parents, the Certified Parenting Coach Model for Transformational Change, and have the tools and templates to support your clients in creating their own Parenting Programming and Action Plan that’s aligned with their values and goals, and pull on their unique “Parenting Compass” and “Parenting Mindset Assessment”. With practical tools, age-old wisdom, and evidence-based practices, the Certified Flourishing Parenting Coach™ works well for any parent, or for those interested in coaching parents to thrive as parents with their kids:
- A fresh perspective on parenting and it’s critical importance in the world,
- The 13 Critical Success Factors For Flourishing Parents,
- The mindset, tools and skillset to authentically parent from the heart, and support others to do the same,
- Training to allow you and your clients to parent confidently with integrity, passion, and purpose,
- Evidence-based tools, assessments, and templates to support your clients in achieving their parenting goals,
- Learn to parent in a way that aligns with your personality and skills, and to help others to do the same,
- Experience the Flourishing Self-Assessment Tool-Parenting (FSAT-P), Parenting Compass, Parenting Growth Plan (PGP), Parenting Action Plan (PACT), Parenting Mindset Assessment (PMA), and Parenting Accountability Scorecard (PAS).
As Coaching has evolved, clients are looking for an approach that is evidence-based and professionalized. The Certified Flourishing Coaching Model™ takes the best available current research around people, change, and specifically how people flourish, and practically applies it with a coaching lens. Specifically, the Certified Flourishing Coaching Model™ draws on the psychology of human flourishing which has a well-established theoretical framework, and decades of coaching best practices and techniques.
The term “evidence-based” describes an approach that emphasizes the practical application of the findings of the best available current research. The Certified Flourishing Coach Model™ is evidence-based and practitioner focused, meaning it is based on science and psychology. Grounded in the psychology of flourishing and coaching best practices honed over decades of coaching and counselling tens of thousands of clients, along with training and certifying thousands of coaches all over the world, Certified Flourishing Coaching™ is truly global in nature.
Written by Certified Flourishing Coaching founder Abe Brown, MBA, M.R.Ed./C., with significant contributions from Dr. Wayne Hammond, PH.D., the Certified Flourishing Coach Model™ pulls on the 6 Steps that Create Transformational Change within the framework of the 10 Core Competencies for Flourishing, to invite clients into a thriving mindset and sustainable change in every area of life.
Receive your Certification as a Certified Flourishing Parenting Coach™ in 2 days, with Pre-Work Modules and Post-Course Support Modules included. Our training is held Livestream online (so YOU can join us from literally ANYWHERE!), and is an evidence-based coaching certification program to augment your career and leadership endeavors in any area, or to help you build your business as a professional coach.
13 Critical Success Factors For Flourishing Parents
- Courage – Growing in my security and completeness as a person.
- Flourishing Parents Respond With Courage.
- Calling – Captured by a sense of calling and mission as a parent.
- Flourishing Parents Exhibit A Sense Of Sacred Calling.
- Compassion – Growing in my compassion and empathy.
- Flourishing Parents Behave With Compassion and Empathy.
- Connection – Focused on connection, attunement, and communication.
- Flourishing Parents Build Connection, Attunement, & Communication.
- Cycles – Starting healthy cycles and breaking unhealthy ones.
- Flourishing Parents Start Healthy Cycles and Break Unhealthy Ones.
- Clarity – Setting clear expectations and boundaries.
- Flourishing Parents Have Clarity Around Expectations and Boundaries.
- Consistency – Operating with consistency and reliability.
- Flourishing Parents Are Consistent and Reliable.
- Calibration – Calibrating my approach to my child’s unique needs.
- Flourishing Parents Calibrate With Flexibility, Agility, and Adaptability.
- Calm – Exhibiting skills of calm and emotional regulation.
- Flourishing Parents Are Calm and Emotionally Regulated.
- Community – Creating a healthy community of support for my child.
- Flourishing Parents Create With Healthy Communities.
- Creativity – Thriving with expressions of play, fun and creativity.
- Flourishing Parents Are Creative, Playful, and Fun.
- Cultivate – Cultivating flourishing, resilience, and mental wellbeing.
- Flourishing Parents Cultivate Mental Health In Self and Family.
- Champion – Supporting what matters most to my child while letting them own their journey.
- Flourishing Parents Champion and Celebrate Without Owning and Overwhelming.
Included in your Certified Flourishing Parenting Coach Registration:
- The Certified Flourishing Parenting Coach™ Training Program,
- The Science of Flourishing and Application In A Parenting Context,
- 10 Core Competencies For Flourishing,
- The 13 Critical Success Factors For Flourishing Parents,
- Experiential learning as a Coach and a Client,
- Permission to use the Certified Flourishing Parenting Coach™ material with your clients,
- Certification as a “Certified Flourishing Parenting Coach™”
- An Evidence-Based and Practitioner-Focused Model,
- Live Instruction With A Live Facilitator,
- An Online Portal With Additional Resources,
- 2 Full Days of Facilitator-Led, Program Intensive Training,
- 2-Day Live Program Intensive,
- 4 Online Pre-work Preparation Modules,
- 4 Online Post-Course Support Modules,
- Access to the FLQ (Flourishing Life Questionnaire) Prior To The Course,
- Training To Interpret The FLQ, and Authorization To Purchase and Use The FLQ With Your Clients,
- 28 Hours of Continuing Education Credit,
- Outlines For 10 Sessions As A Certified Flourishing Parenting Coach™,
- A One-on-One Follow Up Session With Your Facilitator,
- Access To Our Monthly Certified Flourishing Coach™ Support Webinar,
- Bonus Training Recordings,
- Private Certified Flourishing Coach™ Facebook Community,
- A Thriving Community of Support and Empowerment,
- Full session outlines, tools, and worksheets for at least 10 sessions with your clients who are leaders, executives, or entrepreneurs,
- Certified Flourishing Parenting Coach™ Participant Manual,
- Tools, resources, and ongoing support,
- Strategies for marketing your services as a Certified Flourishing Parenting Coach™ to in BOTH the for-profit and not-for-profit space,
- And More!