This certification helps your clients unlock and expand their potential for holistic Wellness in every area of life, how to best manage their energy, and how to create a healthy and empowered lifestyle. Pulling on the science of flourishing, it equips Wellness Coaches with the 10 Key Success Factors for Flourishing Wellness, which will facilitate their clients to get unstuck, create their life around wellbeing, and help them live their dreams. The Flourishing Wellness Coaching Certification covers mental fitness, emotional regulation, physical wellbeing, relational wellness, and spiritual practices for holistic optimization. With literally over a dozen wellness tools, covering everything from mindfulness to movement, brain health to nutrition, detox to healthy sleep, Wellness Coaches will be fully equipped to support their clients in all aspects of Wellness:
- A fresh perspective on overall wellness and wellbeing, from mental health, to physical health, to emotional health, to spiritual health,
- The 10 Key Success Factors For Flourishing Wellness,
- The mindset, tools and skillset to create flourishing wellness, and to support others to do the same,
- Evidence-based tools, assessments, and templates to support your clients in achieving their wellness goals,
- Experience the Flourishing Wellness Assessment Tool (FWAT), Wellness Results Action Plan (WRAP), Wellness Accountability Scorecard, and 10 other Wellness tools.
In Certified Flourishing Coaching™, all of our certification programs are evidence-based, grounded in science, and drawn from coaching best practices. Based on the psychology of flourishing and the most effective coaching techniques honed over decades of coaching and counselling tens of thousands of clients, along with training and certifying thousands of coaches all over the world, Certified Flourishing Coaching™ is the first global coaching model that is truly evidence-based.
As Coaching has evolved, clients are looking for an approach that is evidence-based. Coaching is evolving towards Flourishing because there is a scientific and evidence-basis for Flourishing, and because the concepts of Flourishing can be easily applied in a Career Coaching context.