You are capable of incredible things! The potential is there, lying dormant, waiting to be tapped into and awakened. However, the problem comes with the monotony of day-to-day living. Work, bills, family, domestic duties, and other responsibilities tend to creep in, causing us to fall down on the habits that can boost our mental, physical, and spiritual well-being. The solution? We need to challenge ourselves more often!
For this reason, I’d like to introduce you to The High-Performance Challenge! This challenge is designed to transform you into a high performer! Moreover, it is a great way to develop healthier routines and a better quality of life. But at this point, you may wonder what this challenge consists of; keep reading to learn more.
What is the High-Performance Challenge?
Every great leader became great because of the challenges they underwent (and conquered). The High-Performance Challenge has been designed for this very purpose. It consists of 75 back-to-back days of health-focused, productive practices to help you develop more clarity, better performance, a thriving mindset, and much more. Moreover, the challenge concentrates on 3 pillars of self-improvement, which include:
Practice at least one new habit every day for 75 days that will improve your body. This habit could be anything. Consider doing something that is related to either your sleep, nutrition, or physical health. For example, here are a few ideas to help give you some inspiration:
- Develop a sleep routine
- Wake up at 5 am or 6 am daily
- Eat an apple a day
- Do 50 pushups every morning right after you wake up
The idea is to practice something that will improve your body’s physical abilities. It doesn’t need to be anything too strenuous; all that’s required is that it’s practical so you can make it to the full 75 days.
Practice at least one new habit every day for 75 days to improve your mind and your thinking. Your mind is your most valuable asset. For this reason, it must be protected at all costs. So think of a few habits that will help do that for the duration of this 75-Day High-Performance Challenge! Some ideas might be:
- Learning a new skill
- Doing crossword puzzles or sudokus
- Having a stimulating conversation, etc.
Practice at least one new habit every day for 75 days that will enrich your spiritual life. This habit can include activities such as:
Your spirit is your inner estate. When it is nurtured, protected, and cared for, it provides the baseline foundation required for you to go out into the world and accomplish your grandest goals and dreams confidently! Don’t you think this asset deserves to be supported?
Why You Should Take on the High-Performance Challenge
This challenge is about becoming your best self; it is a step toward personal progress on your self-improvement journey! And the better you become as a person, the better your life becomes as a result. Here are some additional advantages to accepting the High-Performance Challenge!
- Consistency: You will develop consistency in your life. Many people struggle with this quality; however, when you go 75 consecutive days performing healthy and productive habits that nurture your mind, body, and spirit, you are setting the foundation for better quality living in every area of your life!
- Connection: Want to know the best part about this challenge? You won’t be doing it alone! You’ll have a community doing it alongside you, encouraging you every step of the way! Unwavering support will be there for every one of the 75 days!
- Commit: To commit means to decide, and to decide means to not back out of or give up on your goals. The High-Performance Challenge is designed to help you strengthen your resolve and bolster your decisiveness. Once you complete this challenge, you’ll have more confidence and self-trust when it comes to other goals and ambitions in your life!
What’s Next? Join us for the High-Performance Challenge!
Whether you want to become a true high performer or you’re just looking to improve the good qualities you already possess, this challenge is for you! And we are all here to support each other along the way! So what are you waiting for? Join us for the High-Performance Challenge today!
About the Author
Abe Brown, MBA, CMCT, CPHSA is the Coach’s Coach, and is an Entrepreneur, Professional Speaker, International Best-Selling Author, and High-Performance Leadership Coach. He is the founder of Certified Flourishing Coaching™, the Flourishing Life Coaching Program™, and Flourishing Workplace. Abe is also the author of the Certified Flourishing Coaching™ Programs.